The project involved the redevelopment of the service building (Building F) and related external arrangements within the Via Caldera 21 Business Park in Milan, owned by Generali Real Estate SGR S.p.A. - Scarlatti Fund. All interventions are ideally connected to each other by a running track that winds inside the new park with a path that crosses the open spaces between the buildings and that represents a highly recognizable element.
The main works that made up the project proposal were the following:
- Construction of new entrance squares and central plaza;
- New service building called "Easy Point";
- Realization of a running track, equipped with the most innovative timing and communication systems;
- Setting up of an area to support users equipped with changing rooms and exercise equipment;
- Construction of areas dedicated to outdoor work with chairs, tables, power supply and Wi-Fi connection;
- Upgrading of internal roads to the Caldera Park;
- Extension and arrangement of parking lots.