HVAC Systems Engineer
Tekne, a leading player in the Engineering sector in Italy, offers services in the field of Engineering, Works Supervision and Safety Coordination in the public and private construction sector. Honesty, transparency, innovation, social and environmental responsibility are the values in which Tekne identifies.
Tekne is looking for an "HVAC System Engineer" for our offices in Milan, Lecco, Bergamo. The profile will deal with the following activities: Design and Works Supervision of air conditioning and thermo-hydraulic systems of large buildings, both of new construction and renovation (Tertiary, Commercial, Residential, Hospital, Industrial and Hotel); Participation in meetings with the client and with the integrated project team.
• 3-8 years of experience in the field of design, air conditioning, water, energy and fire.
• Diploma of Thermotechnical Expert or Degree in Building and Construction Engineering / Energy Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
• Registration in the Register and VAT holder.
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Edilclima.
• Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
• Preferred Qualification as a "Fire Expert".
• Knowledge of the English language (intermediate level B1-B2).
• Analysis and Problem Solving skills.
• Aptitude for Teamwork.
What We Offer:
Freelancing with VAT.
Tekne recognizes the fundamental importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through the adoption of corporate, organizational and management mechanisms based on respect for people's rights and freedoms.