Fire Prevention Engineer
Tekne, a leading player in the Engineering sector in Italy, offers services in the field of Engineering, Works Supervision and Safety Coordination in the public and private construction sector. Honesty, transparency, innovation, social and environmental responsibility are the values in which Tekne identifies.
Tekne is looking for a "Fire Prevention Engineer" for our offices in Milan, Lecco, Bergamo. The profile will provide assistance to the Senior Engineer in the following activities: definition of fire prevention strategies, interfacing with the Command Fire Brigades, verification of the executive project.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
• Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering/Architecture/Building and Construction Engineering.
• Registration in the Register and VAT holder.
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
• Basic knowledge of the legislation 818.
• Knowledge of English language (intermediate level B1-B2).
• Analysis and Problem Solving skills.
• Aptitude for Teamwork.
What We Offer:
Freelancing with VAT.
Tekne recognizes the fundamental importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through the adoption of corporate, organizational and management mechanisms based on respect for people's rights and freedoms.