We are looking for a professional figure to be included in our environmental sustainability consultancy team.
The figure will play a key role in the sustainability certification processes for buildings, from the tender to the construction phase.
1. Degree in engineering or architecture
2. Knowledge of the English language
3. Knowledge and experience in the voluntary certification processes of LEED and WELL buildings, both in the design and construction phases
4. LEED AP certificate
5. Knowledge of international legislation regarding aspects of sustainability
6. Excellent skills in planning and organization of work / Project management experience
7. At least six years of professional experience in the field of building sustainability certification
We also appreciate:
1. Knowledge and experience in the voluntary certification processes of buildings of different types (eg Breeam, Wired, Casaclima, etc)
2. Certificate of WELL AP
3. Knowledge of dynamic energy modeling software (Eg IesVe, Grasshopper, etc.)
Registration in the Albo and P.IVA number.
Appreciate relationship skills and knowledge of English