Tekne, a leading player in the Engineering sector in Italy, offers services in the field of Engineering, Works Supervision and Safety Coordination in the public and private construction sector. Honesty, transparency, innovation, social and environmental responsibility are the values in which Tekne identifies.
Tekne is looking for a "Sustainability Consultant" for our offices in Milan and Lecco. The profile will deal with the following activities: management of the Green Building certification process (LEED, WELL, BREEAM), energy / daylight modeling.
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience.
• Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering/Architecture/Building and Construction Engineering/Energy Engineering.
• Registration in the Register and VAT holder.
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD, BIM (Autodesk), IES VE for dynamic energy modeling and daylight.
• Basic knowledge of Green Building certification systems.
• Knowledge of English (intermediate level B1-B2).
• Analysis and Problem Solving skills.
• Aptitude to Teamwork.
What We Offer:
Freelancing with VAT.
Tekne recognizes the fundamental importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through the adoption of corporate, organizational and management mechanisms based on respect for people's rights and freedoms.