NEW BOVISA CAMPUS
Politecnico di Milano
The new building complex is intended for the Chemistry and Mechanics departments of the Politecnico di Milano.
This complex consists of six floors above ground and a basement floor.
The functions envisaged are didactic (simple and computerized classrooms), laboratories and offices.
The intervention of the smaller buildings complete the heavy laboratories.
A total of 110,000 m² and 35,000 m² of parking will be built (over 1000 parking spaces).
By definition, the Bovisa Campus is a place where different activities are carried out in premises that require different plant solutions. After an analysis of the possible alternatives, the following solutions were selected for each destination
Classrooms air conditioning system, libraries and offices:
- Air conditioning conference rooms, library, bar
- Air conditioning light laboratories
- Heavy laboratory air conditioning system
- Air conditioning system Administration Building
- Control Room air conditioning system
- Parking ventilation system